You Will Study
This course covers topics and issues that are relevant in today's society enabling you to study key contemporary developments such as digital technology, business ethics and globalisation.
Units studies are:
- What is Business?
- Managers, Leadership and Decision Making?
- Decision Making to Improve Marketing Performance
- Decision Making to Improve Operational Performance
- Decision Making to Improve Financial Performance
- Decision Making to Improve HR Performance
- Analysing the Strategic Position of a Business
- Choosing Strategic Direction
- Strategic Methods: How to Pursue Strategies
- Managing Strategic Change
This course can provide an excellent base on which to progress to university. It provides a critical understanding of business; knowledge for you to take into your chosen career.
No courses selected.
You can choose up to 4 courses.